Thursday, March 21, 2013

Posts from Inca's Garden


Dear Tobler Family,
Our trip so far has been amazing and we are having so much fun. Yesterday we drove to Chinchero to visit the weaving co-op. The women there are very talented and we found that even weaving a bracelet is quite difficult. We were able to really appreciate the work they do and understand the time and effort weaving takes. Today we are headed to Valle Sagrado, our sister school. I’m excited to meet the children and play against them in a game of basketball. Miss you and love you guys!
-Annie Tobler

Hi Everyone!
I hope everything is going well in Colorado. Yesterday we went to the weaving co-op and I had a great time. There were a lot of really pretty things at the co-op and I bought a bunch of presents for my family. I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! I hope you guys have a great time skiing.
- Macey

Hello Denver!
We went to the weaving co-op yesterday and I bought lots of presents! The way the ladies at the co-op make all of their traditional textiles is amazing! Things here in Peru are amazing! I hope things at home are amazing too! Mom and Dad, please say hi to Gaby, Evie, Heart, Kiwi, Charlie, Hammy, Horatio, Pearl, Heimlich and Nickers for me! I miss all of you! Is Matt playing on the east coast yet? Good luck if not and remember to bring me a pony back from Chincoteague please! I’ll see you in six days or so!
Love, Annie Hess

Dear Solis-Fuentes Family,
It has been such a wonderful adventure here. There are so many things to learn about and discover here in Peru. Yesterday morning we went to Chinchero to visit the weaving co-op. The women there are simply amazing. Their finished work is so beautiful! While being there, all of us here had an opportunity to weave something. I made a bracelet. It was pretty difficult. So far this trip has been such a wonderful experience! I miss you all and most of all I love you guys!
- Ambar Solis 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola Hija: Deseamos q te encuentres bien Tu y Tus companero, Maestros y la Principal. Disftruta lo mas q puedas el tiempo que estas alla. Te quiero mucho Tu Papi.

Post a Comment