Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Posts from Full Moon


FROM DELANEY:
Hey Everyone,
It is so nice to be back in Ollantaytambo! I missed all the familiar sights and people! I am a bit homesick, but I feel like the warmth and welcoming of the town can make up for it. We have done so much in the past few days we have been here! We've been rafting, socialized with our host families and local civilians, done some of our service project and even seen some native Incan ruins! My host family is so amazing and even though we may be richer in funds, they are richer in happiness and are so thankful for what they have. I love and miss you all!
Delaney
PS: My host family also loves all the things we brought them :)
PPS: Miss you Mom and Dad :)

From Raegan:
Hey everyone!  Everything here in this amazing, magical town is great.  Everyone is having a great time!  Our families are awesome and super nice.  Even though they don't have much they are amazing people.  We just finished our service work and are excited to go see our families.  We have been looking at all of the shops and seeing how great everything is!  We miss you guys!
P.S. I miss you mom and dad.  We are great and are taking pictures.
From Audrey,

FROM Audrey:
Hi Guys!
I am so happy to be in Peru with all of my friends! I miss my family and friends back home and I wish you all could be here with me right now! Ollantaytambo is an amazing small town where all the people are so nice and welcoming. My host family is very welcoming and they make wonderful food! The first few days were amazing. Rafting and going out to dinner was so fun! I'm really grateful that my family sent me here, and I am having so much fun working with the people in the town to build walls for their houses. I am making new friends in the town and I am so excited to make more! I love you mom and dad and I miss you Catie and Winnie!!! See you soon!

From: Maddie Castle
I am so happy to be in this magical place they call Peru. Peru has put an impact in my heart and life. This place is more beautiful then any of us can ever imagine. I am so happy to be here. On Saturday we went rafting, and it was so much fun until my raft flipped. That was a shocker at first because we were under the water until we floated up with our pdfs, and we were so cold. We are all ok so there is nothing to worry about. I miss my family a whole bunch. I am having the time of my life. A HUDGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME GET HERE. The nature and wild life is amazing. I LOVE YOU ALL.<3 <3 <3  I will see you soon.
PS: SHOUT OUT TO MY UNCLE.
PPS: Sun Moon Stars And Back. I love you mom and dad

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jimmy!!! WE MISS YOU!!!!!

Unknown said...

We miss you Maddie thanks for the note. All is good here have fun. The raft ride sounds like quite the adventure

Unknown said...

Hey everyone, hope enjoy the trip in Peru. We know every country has magical adventures. Enjoy we miss you Bambi.

Unknown said...

Audrey G. We are so happy to hear from you and to know that you are having a wonderful time with all the activities and work and community service. Glad to hear you like the food as well. We all miss you and an hour doesn't go by without us wondering what you and the sma crew are up to. What an adventure. Keep the posts and pictures coming. Love Mom Dad Catie and W. ps did you flip your raft?

Unknown said...

Maddie out flipping rafts :-) Sounds like U R having a blast. We need to see you in some Pictures looking like a drowned rat :-). Luv ya kiddo

Anonymous said...

hey jimmy, micha, and, xander. i can see you guys are having a great trip. all your friends from 7th grade miss you. the 7th grade pod is so quiet without you guys. well see ya later

PS. have a great time in peru

from your super cool friend

chris diab

Post a Comment