Monday, March 18, 2013

Sunday Posts


Hi Everyone. We went rafting and it was a fun trip. We flipped our raft and every one popped out. It was very hectic getting people back in the raft. All in all it was fun, though.
Nick

Our group went rafting. We got to go to a class 1-3 rapids and it was fun. One of our instructors, Randal, was in a kayak and he flipped it. We saved him, and then we saved Wilson the volleyball. It was an experience.
Jimmy

Our host families were really nice and easy to talk to. We play games and eat meals with them. Even if we don’t understand them, we can use our body language to communicate. I’m glad we have them here.
Amy

Everything is an adventure! Well, that’s at least what my mom always says. So far, today, we went to our sister school and we started to work on a fence around some plants in the courtyard area. We had to cut logs and paint them for the fence. We have also done some leadership games. Yesterday, we went rafting and one raft flipped over. Luckily, I wasn’t on the boat. But, I rowed as hard as I could, so that we could help them feel safe. I know that there will be a lot more adventures along the way! Just going to Peru is a great, big adventure. I also want to say hi to all of my friends (including Kat and Audrey and many more {I am not forgetting any of you don’t worry}). I also want to say hi to my mom and my dad. I miss everybody and everything so much (Especially school {It sounds surprising, but if you know me, it isn’t very surprising}). I think that is it for now. Bye!!!! Remember everything is an adventure!!!!  -Haley Aud

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have fun out there {Amy,Haley,and others}

Anonymous said...

You never know about adventures. You just may have a colorful bird waiting on the corner, just waiting to be discovered! I am so happy to hear all is well and you are having fun. Enjoy the adventure! I love you and miss you.

Post a Comment